CCTV MEASURED SURVEYS
What is a CCTV Drain survey?
CCTV drainage survey is an inspection of drains and sewers with the help of a remote-controlled camera to find out the cause of a problem. A CCTV survey would identify blockages, leaks, scale build-ups, or any other problems using a high-definition camera, rather than digging intrusive and costly trenches. Rely on our expertise and experienced drainage surveys to fully understand your drain system through the drainage information delivered in the form of a report, alongside important recommendations for immediate corrective action.
Benefits of CCTV Drainage Surveys
- Speedy Diagnosis: The live feedback from the CCTV camera ensures that our engineers can diagnose any issues straight away, allowing formulation of an effective solution and offer advice for an instant resolution.
- Minimum Disruption: There is less disruption than what would usually be caused by digging up land or drains in drain excavation. The camera is simply placed down the drain, enabling our surveyors and engineers to identify any damage or problems from live feedback.
- Accuracy: The live feedback allows our engineers to see exactly where the issue lies. Not only does it identify the exact location of any damage or issues, but it is fast and precise, enabling us to discover even smaller issues before they escalate into bigger ones.
- CCTV drainage survey enables remote and safe gathering of data. The operatives do not have to enter into confined and risky spaces.
- The CCTV drainage survey allows investigation of blockages, drain, poor flow and pollution problems.
- Through drainage surveying method, costs can be managed, you can avoid highly-damaging and drain pipe failures.
- CCTV drain surveys help the drawing architects and designers of construction projects to create project plans as accurate as possible.
- CCTV survey reports can support planned works to conduct pipe repairs, replacements and more.
Advantages of CCTV Drainage Surveys
Sheffield’s CCTV drain inspection camera technology is the swiftest and the most cost-effective way of inspecting your sewers or drains, producing high-quality images that can identify any current or potential drainage issues, and an action plan put in place. Identifying problems early enough can help prevent minor issues from turning into bigger ones; something that will minimise disruptions to your business or space.
How does a CCTV Drain Survey Work?
What we collect during a CCTV Drainage Survey
- Pipe lengths
- Map of your drainage system
- Pipe locations
- Flow directions and flow rates through pipes
- Location of pipe defects
What signs show that you may need a drainage survey?
- Bubbles around drains
- Blocked drains
- WCs not flushing correctly
- Animal infestation